Course | Piano |Technique and interpretation
(on Bach 2-part Invention No.10)
"Bring your piano playing to the next level!"
2 hours 20 minutes
6 Chapters / 15 Videos
23 Different performance angles
Supplemental material in pdf format, including a Sample
Henle Library sheet music & exclusive Henle Library learning layers
Understand, learn, practice, create your unique interpretation, and perform on a high artistic level Bach’s 2-part invention No.10. A more than 2-hour-long course worth at least 15 regular piano lessons. Video lessons with multi-camera view to enhancing your eLearning experience.
Level: intermediate players
Click on Chapters to Enter the Lessons
- Learning Plan
- Context for deeper understanding
- Tools: musical elements and pianistic technique
- Solfeggio practices
- Tips and Tricks: structure and art
- Science it up: understanding the text
- Mind and Hands-on Practicing: 8 videos to guide you step by step through the music
- Conclusion: celebrate, keep improving, and register your course completion.
- (In the course, solfege exercises are used).
Instructor: Fernanda Machado
P-C 00301 MENU Piano Class on Bach invention no.10 ultima modifica: 2020-09-28T18:32:19+00:00 da