Piano Class on Bach 2-part Invention No. 10
Chapter 5 - Check your Work
Before you move on to the next chapter, make sure that all the statements below are true.
- I’ve watched each of the videos, took notes and followed the practice instructions in order.
- I’ve practiced singing the notes and counting the beats, in my mind and on the piano.
- I can play each section in my mind and on the piano with and without ornaments.
- I’ve created my own interpretation to convey a clear message to my audience when I play the music.
- I can play Bach’s Invention n.10 with a clear sound and express my interpretation at the piano.
If you aren't sure that all of them are true, rewatch the lessons, check the supporting material, update your notes, and be sure to complete all the tasks. Skipping any task or moving on before you are ready may compromise your learning process and the outcome of this course.
If you feel like anything is missing from this chapter that should be here, send us an email at email@example.com. We will use your comments to improve our courses.
P-C 0030113 Chapter 5-2 Check your work ultima modifica: 2020-09-28T21:36:59+00:00 da