PAVEL BERMAN - PAGANINI CAPRICES UNLOCKED - Online Violin Course
WORLD VIOLIN CELEBRATION
Celebrating the World Violin Day, find our special offer for this exclusive Musical Jewel
The whole series (24 Caprices) for only $34.99 (until December 27)
instead of the regular price of $49.
"A Guideline to millions of violinists."
Pavel Berman's exclusive series of Masterclasses to achieve, practice and perfection your technique and performance of Paganini's 24 caprices.
Divided into three series:
Caprices 1-8 | 9-16 | 17-24
BUNDLE OFFER for 24 Caprices
one-time purchase | lifetime access
ENGLISH w/toggle for ENGLISH SUBTITLES
- Enrich your know-how with fundamentals that will accompany the whole performance of Paganini Caprices and much more
- Both the lessons and the performances are shooted with 4K technology
- Edited with multiple camera viewing
- Watch in slow motion
- Easy to identify the details in playing which make the difference
Contents and Specifications
- Caprices 1-8, Caprices 9-16, Caprices 17-24
- 24 lessons and 24 full performances
- High-Quality 4K Video - Variable speed
- Stereo High Definition sound (recorded in Galleria Giovanni Bonelli, Milano)
- Total Running time approximately 7 hours
- English language with toggle for English subtitles
BUNDLE SPECIAL OFFER
Exclusive iClassical Musical Paganini Jewel
Celebrating the World Violin Day
for only $34.99 (until December 27)
(Instead of $57 / or $19 for each series individual)
- Buy single modules (buy more modules any moment) or
- Buy the Bundle offer to have the complete 24 Caprices series
- Lifelong member access to the videos
- If you're not logged in, by buying the series the system will automatically make you a free member, and you'll have access to free material on the lessons catalogue (no further payment required)
"Berman's Paganini is noble and elegant"
“Titanic and noble Paganini of Berman”
“Berman's Memorable interpretation of the 24 Capricci”
How to structure your practice
The "hidden rocks"
One at the time or more?
Excerpt - Tutorial No. 2
Excerpt - Tutorial No. 6