PAVEL BERMAN - PAGANINI CAPRICES UNLOCKED
"A Guideline to millions of violinists."
World Première: Pavel Berman's exclusive series of masterclass technique to achieve, practice and perfection your performance of Paganini's 24 caprices.
Divided into three series:
Caprices 1 to 8
Caprices 1 to 8
Caprices 9 to16
Caprices 17 to 24
BUNDLE OFFER $ 49
“My experience in teaching and performing Paganini brings me to the idea that, although every player has its features, there are many elements which are valid for us all. That’s why I recorded this series, which could be a guideline to millions of violinists. There are general rules and many details which are crucial to overcoming difficulties, and a list of suggestions about how to study and practice that could make the difference for the career of a performer, exactly as it was for me.” Pavel Berman
Why You Need This Exclusive Series Paganini is considered the father of the modern violin technique, which he enriched with crucial innovations. That’s why in any violin competition you will participate, at least one Caprice will be requested to be played. The profound analysis of techniques, fingering, bowing and phasing that Maestro Berman shows in this series allows to locate the critical points of each Caprice and to get acquainted with the perfect attitude to perform this legendary repertoire. Maestro Berman also provides how to practice the important passages:
- Enrich your know-how with fundamentals that will accompany the whole performance of Paganini Caprices and much more
- Both the lessons and the performances are shooted with 4K technology
- Edited with multiple camera viewing
- Watch in slow motion
- Easy to identify the details in playing which make the difference
About Master Teacher Pavel Berman Pavel Berman studied with Isaac Stern and Dorothy Delay at the Juilliard School in New York. He attracted international attention when he won the First Prize and Gold Medal at the International Violin Competition of Indianapolis in 1990. Born in Moscow and son of the famous pianist Lazar Berman, he started his studies at the Tchaikovsky Conservatory. Pavel Berman teaches at the Conservatory of Lugano and the Academy Perosi in Biella, Italy. Berman is a frequently asked Jury member in major violin competitions all over the world. He performs on the Antonio Stradivari violin, Cremona 1702 ‘ex David Oistrach’ lent to him by the Pro Canale Foundation, Milan.
Contents and Specifications
- Caprices 1-8, Caprices 9-16, Caprices 17-24
- 24 lessons and 24 full performances
- High-Quality 4K Video - Variable speed
- Stereo High Definition sound (recorded in Galleria Giovanni Bonelli, Milano)
- Total Running time approximately 7 hours
Exclusive iClassical Musical Paganini Jewel
for only $49
(Instead of $57 / or $19 for each series individual)
- Buy single modules (buy more modules any moment) or
- Buy the Bundle offer to have the complete 24 Caprices series
- Lifelong member access to the videos
How to structure your practice
The "hidden rocks"
One at the time or more?
Excerpt - Tutorial No. 2
Excerpt - Tutorial No. 6
"Berman's Paganini is noble and elegant"
“Titanic and noble Paganini of Berman”
“Berman's Memorable interpretation of the 24 Capricci”
ORDER BUNDLE OFFER
MUSICAL JEWELS – PAGANINI CAPRICES- PAVEL BERMAN ultima modifica: 2018-11-26T16:23:31+00:00 da