Course | Violin | Upgrade your Bow Technique
"The 10 winning moves to a beautiful Bowing"
1 hour 36 minutes
+ bonus lesson "Vivid Vibrato"
Exercises and Practice Timings
Take your bowing technique to the next level with Zlata's 10-step progress and her vast repertoire of easy-to-follow tips, tricks and practice to master your bow.
Level: intermediate players
Click on Chapters to Enter the Lessons
- Posture, violin hold, bow hold, way of bowing, and motor skill exercises to make everything ﬂuent and controlled.
- Even advanced students sometimes don’t bow straight, or it’s not ﬂuent. Exercises on straight and ﬂuent bowing.
- Exercises to get more control over the whole bow.
- Exercises for ﬂuent bowing, silent bow changes, and good resonance from the violin and bow.
- Technique and exercises for controlled, fast, and ﬂuent string crossings.
- Learn how your violin and bow produce sound and how you can inﬂuence it.
- Learn how to apply the proportions in music naturally and avoid common mistakes.
- Recognize phrases in music and make musical decisions.
- How to get a spiccato with good sound, ﬂuency, and control.
- Practice strategies on how to keep improving with the techniques from this course and what the next steps are.
- Exercises to train all movements within vibrato (arm, wrist, ﬁnger) and get control over your vibrato tempo, so you have a beautiful vibrato you can adjust to the music you play.
Instructor: Zlata Brouwer
P-C 00201 MENU Upgrade your Bow technique ultima modifica: 2020-09-27T15:02:02+00:00 da