Course | Music & Career | Self Management For Musicians
"I help musicians determine their music career and build their online identity by setting goals; together we elaborate a daily praxis to reach them"
Irma De Jong
4 hours and 10 minutes
8 Chapters / 22 Videos
Being great at playing is not enough if you want to succeed in the music business! Being a PRO means understanding the basics of promotion and communication and learning to choose the right media and use them effectively. So how to be successful in your music career? This course teaches you about branding, positioning, impressing, and convincing promoters, organizers, and your audience! Then apply everything to have a successful and excellent music career and become a happy musician.
Click on Chapters to Enter the Lessons
22 music business instruction videos - topics include:
- work out your mission and goals as a musician,
- Build up your online identity,
- How to write a good biography in three steps,
- What is networking and how to do it effectively,
- Generation management - what it is and why you need to understand it
- Cultural differences in communication
- How to build your website
- Structure and Menu
- Which Platform to use
- Examples of what works and what not (how does a manager read your site?)
- Social media - power and weakness / Overview
- General overview
- How to use Facebook
- How to use Linkedin
- How to use YT
- How to write effective emails and messages
- The do’s and don’ts of writing
- How to make effective Phone calls
- Tips and links to enlarge your network
- Tips and links for other exciting e-learning content
- Regular updates to the content
- Access as long as you stay a member att iClassical Academy!
- The course is in English
- The Course is meant for self-study. If you wish to include the personal feedback and help of the instructor, which has an extra cost, write to [email protected].
P-C 00101 MENU Self Management for Musicians ultima modifica: 2020-09-25T19:58:35+00:00 da