Course | Piano Technique & Interpretation Bach 2-part Inv. No. 10
Instructor: Fernanda Machado
Bring your piano playing to the next level!
Technique and interpretation on Bach 2-part Invention No.10
Now at special price of $ 14.99 until Jan 15th (regular price $ 34.99)
This piano course is for intermediate players.
Understand, learn, practice, create your unique interpretation, and perform on a high artistic level Bach’s 2-part invention No.10.. A more than 2-hour-long course, worth at least 15 regular piano lessons. Video lessons with multi camara view to enhance your eLearning experience. The course include:
- 15 video lessons – Total time more than 2 hours
- 15 exclusive performance videos
- Check your work sections
- Supplemental material in pdf format, including a Sample
- Henle Library sheet music.
- Exclusive Henle Library learning layers
- Learning Plan
- Context for deeper understanding
- Tools: musical elements and pianistic technique
- Solfeggio practices
- Tips and Tricks: structure and art
- Science it up: understanding the text
- Mind and Hands-on Practicing: 8 videos to guide you step by step through the music
- Conclusion: celebrate, keep improving, and register your course completion.
- (In the course solvege exercises are used).
Join Fernanda Machado and her Bach 2-part Invention No.10 course now!