Course | Feldenkrais and playing freely on the Cello
Feldenkrais and playing freely on the Cello
In this first course, I will present a few fundamental Feldenkrais exercises and will explain how they can be integrated into playing the Cello.
We realize that utmost control is achieved not by straining muscles but by letting the body in its free movements and air supply.
That will result in : - No more injuries in playing - Deeper, less forced sound, more expressiveness - Learning to build phrases by discovering resting moments, where we can release muscle tension even during the most difficult pieces.
- Fundamentals and general Information
- Feldenkrais standing exercise
- Feldenkrais sitting exercise
- Feldenkrais rolling pelvis and arms lifting
- Applying Feldenkrais in practicing the Cello
6 videos, for a total running time of 53',