Course | Violin I Upgrade your Violin Bow Technique
Take your bowing to the next step in 10 lessons + 1
Level: intermediate players
- Posture, violin hold, bow hold, way of bowing and motor skill exercises to make everything ﬂuent and controlled.
- Even advanced students sometimes don’t bow straight or it’s not ﬂuent. Exercises on straight and ﬂuent bowing.
- Exercises to get more control over the whole bow.
- Exercises for ﬂuent bowing, silent bow changes and good resonance from the violin and bow.
- Technique and exercises for controlled, fast and ﬂuent string crossings.
- Learn how your violin and bow produce sound and how you can inﬂuence it.
- Learn how to apply the proportions in music in a natural way and avoid common mistakes.
- Recognize phrases in music and make musical decisions.
- How to get a spiccato with good sound, ﬂuency, and control.
- Practice strategies on how to keep improving with the techniques from this course and what the next steps are.
- Exercises to train all movements within vibrato (arm, wrist, ﬁnger) and get control over your vibrato tempo, so you have a beautiful vibrato you can adjust to the music you play.
11 Videos and 11 PDFs
Exercises and Practice Timings
All Courses are included in the Master Membership Plans
Join Zlata Brouwer and her Upgrade your Bow Technique course now!