Course | Violin I Upgrade your Violin Bow Technique
Take your bowing to the next step in 10 lessons + 1
Level: intermediate players
- Posture, violin hold, bow hold, way of bowing and motor skill exercises to make everything ﬂuent and controlled.
- Even advanced students sometimes don’t bow straight or it’s not ﬂuent. Exercises on straight and ﬂuent bowing.
- Exercises to get more control over the whole bow.
- Exercises for ﬂuent bowing, silent bow changes and good resonance from the violin and bow.
- Technique and exercises for controlled, fast and ﬂuent string crossings.
- Learn how your violin and bow produce sound and how you can inﬂuence it.
- Learn how to apply the proportions in music in a natural way and avoid common mistakes.
- Recognize phrases in music and make musical decisions.
- How to get a spiccato with good sound, ﬂuency, and control.
- Practice strategies on how to keep improving with the techniques from this course and what the next steps are.
- Exercises to train all movements within vibrato (arm, wrist, ﬁnger) and get control over your vibrato tempo, so you have a beautiful vibrato you can adjust to the music you play.
11 Videos and 11 PDFs
Exercises and Practice Timings
Course | Violin I Upgrade your Violin Bow Technique ultima modifica: 2019-06-20T10:48:10+00:00 da
Join Zlata Brouwer and her Upgrade your Bow Technique course now!
You may also like…