Private Course | Music&Career I Reserve your place in the Music Market
The Interactive Course Instructor is Irma de Jong, artist & project manager and CEO of iClassical Academy with more than 25 years of music business experience.
Reserve your place in the music market.
In this practical course, you'll get personal guidance from Artist Manager and iClassical's CEO Irma de Jong. She'll take you through the various steps it takes to bring you to a higher level of your career. Together you'll work on a plan to become more effective and productive using the right communication tools and creating a strong online identity by:
- setting up your goals
- planning the steps on how to get there
- working on it on a weekly base
She'll take you through your:
- biography and website
- social media channels
- audio/video channels
- other ways of communication such as email and phone calls
and gives you instant directions to improve and make them effective.
Are you ready to boost your career 100%?
A crucial change in the direction of your career will not happen overnight. That's why Irma needs to work with you personally for at least two months, with each week different topics of your career planning to be treated depending on the plan you'll establish together with Irma. After that, you'll work directly on implementing the skills she'll teaches.
What is included?
- Access to the interactive platform to communicate directly with your Instructor
- Access to the 22 music business instruction videos about making your career shine
- A two-month personal music career plan based on two interactive lessons each week with instructor Irma de Jong.
The lessons take place on-demand or in real time.
“After your online self-management course, everything in my musical career has improved by 200%. We are now a year later, and I have played so many concerts! I could not have imagined that.” (M.B. saxophonist)